Maryland Peace Order Lawyers
In Maryland peace orders exist as a means of protection from abuse. It is available to people who do not qualify for a Maryland protective order. Each are closely tied to domestic violence, stalking, menacing, terroristic threatening, assault and sexual assault.
Baltimore Peace Order Attorney Paul E. Mack has been handling violent crime charges of all type in Maryland for many years. Please contact his Howard County law office for a free case analysis. Serving Anne Arundel County, Baltimore City, Baltimore County, Carroll County and Howard County, MD.
Forms Of Abuse Resulting In Maryland Peace Orders
- Act that causes serious bodily harm
- Act that places the Petitioner in fear of imminent serious bodily harm
- Rape or sexual offense
- False imprisonment
- Malicious destruction of property
- Revenge Porn
- Misuse of telephone
- Misuse of electronic communication
- Visual surveillance
Any type of criminal charge, even a misdemeanor, is very serious and can impact your life in many ways. This includes your ability to get and keep a job, your drivers license and your ability to see your children.
Forms Of Relief Given By Peace Orders
- Establishment of temporary visitation
- Award of emergency family maintenance
- Award of use and possession of jointly titled car
- Order for Respondent to surrender all firearms
- Order for Respondent to pay filing fees and court costs
Let Our Attorneys Handling Maryland Peace Orders Help You
Please click here to contact our Annapolis violent crime lawyers for a free case review.
Serving the Annapolis, Baltimore, Columbia, Elkridge, Ellicott City, Essex, Fulton, Jessup, Scaggsville, Severna Park, Glen Burnie, Fort Meade, Westminster, North Laurel and Savage.