Traffic violations may seem inconsequential if you simply pay the fines and try to be more careful in the future, but in some cases, they can result in higher insurance premiums or even suspension of your license. It is often worth fighting the ticket if only to reduce your fines or avoid unnecessary points on your license.
As a traffic lawyer with plenty of time spent successfully fighting traffic violations, Paul E. Mack, Attorney at Law can help you achieve the best outcome for your situation. Paul E. Mack serves clients throughout Rockville and the surrounding communities, providing quality legal serves in the areas of criminal defense, personal injury, traffic, DUI/DWI, and juvenile defense.
To schedule a free consultation with Paul E. Mack, call our team at 443-288-6383 today or contact us online!
Your Options When a Traffic Violation is Received
After you are issued a traffic violation, you have 30 days to act before consequences such as license suspensions occur. Your options during that window include:
- Paying the fine – By paying the fine, you admit guilt and accept the penalties, including fines and possible points on your license.
- Requesting a waiver hearing – A waiver hearing allows you the possibility to accept a term of probation before judgment, instead of points on your license, in exchange for pleading guilty and paying the fine.
- Requesting a trial – A trial can allow you to fight the ticket, and it provides more options, including complete dismissal if you are found not guilty. It also allows you the opportunity to hire a lawyer in an attempt to improve the outcome.
When you receive a traffic violation, contact Paul E. Mack as soon as possible to discuss your options. Our team will work diligently to examine the circumstances of the violation, determine if the officer acted appropriately, and find any instances where reasonable doubt can be shown.
To learn more about your options after a traffic violation, contact Paul E. Mack today.
Paul E. Mack, Traffic Violation Attorney in Rockville
A highly-qualified attorney like Paul E. Mack provides you with far more options to achieve your desired outcome, whether that is no points on your license, reduced fines, or a complete dismissal. Paul E. Mack can often find legal justification to have the ticket dismissed, or to allow a plea to a lesser violation, reducing fines, and other consequences.
Some common ways Paul E. Mack can earn favorable outcomes for his clients include:
- Having unfair or questionable traffic tickets dismissed
- Reducing fines and penalties
- Eliminating or reducing points
- Pleading to lesser offenses
- Avoiding license suspensions
- Preventing increased insurance premiums
- And more!
Contact us today to learn if fighting your Rockville traffic violation is the right decision.
Call Today to Schedule a Consultation in Rockville
The consequences of traffic violations can have a significant effect on your freedom and finances, which is why it is crucial to retain the services of Paul E. Mack, who can protect your interests throughout the proceedings.
Don’t pay high fines or accept unnecessary consequences for traffic violations. Let Paul E. Mack work on your behalf to get the best possible outcome for your situation. Contact Paul E. Mack at 443-288-6383 to request a consultation!
Paul E. Mack’s Jurisdiction Area
- Anne Arundel County
- Baltimore City
- Baltimore County
- Carroll County
- Frederick County
- Howard County
- Montgomery County
- Prince George’s County
- Worcester County
- And more!